A series of social media posts that you could share with your networks as we launch The Woodland Investment Grant (TWIG).
We are encouraging all our stakeholders to join the conversation as we launch The Woodland Investment Grant (TWIG) as part of the National Forest for Wales Programme – a connected network of forests which will span the length of Wales.
Below are a series of social media posts that you could share with your networks.
Please do make sure you tag us in any posts (@WGClimateChange @HeritageFundCYM @NatResWales) and use the hashtag #NationalForestWales.
- The Woodland Investment Grant – TWIG - will fund both new woodland creation and the enhancement and expansion of existing woodlands to meet National Forest outcomes. #NationalForestWales
- We want to enhance the quality of existing woodlands for people, making them more accessible, welcoming and fun places to visit. #NationalForestWales
- We want to support the enrichment of our woodland habitats, increasing biodiversity benefitting nature and the environment. #NationalForestWales
- We’re planting seeds for a greener Wales. Together we can create a national forest the length and breadth of Wales, protecting some of our ancient woodlands as well as creating new ones. #NationalForestWales
- Forests enrich our lives in so many ways. Our National Forest will inspire well-being through generating a love of the outdoors and facilitating the benefits of living in a wooded environment. #NationalForestWales
- Our National Forest is about more than just trees. It’s about playing a part in growing and sharing a future Wales that’s alive and thriving for generations to come. #NationalForestWales