Funding to provide and develop Youth Work opportunities for young people aged 11 to 25.
National Voluntary Organisations can apply if they are:
- Operating on an all-Wales basis (active in a minimum of 18 local authorities)
- Delivering youth work to young people aged 11-25 in line with:
- Youth Work National Occupational Standards
- Youth Work in Wales: Principles and Purposes
- The new National Youth Work Strategy 2019
- Adhering to the UN Convention on Rights of the Child (UNCRC) and the Rights of Children and Young Persons (Wales) Measure 2011, and the Children and Young People’s National Participation Standards.
It is proposed that the new funding cycle will begin on 1 April 2020 and end on 31 March 2022.
To apply for the grant, an application form must be completed and hard copy returned by 10am on 4 November 2019.
Applications will only be agreed in December 2019 and are subject to the outcome of the forthcoming spending review confirming budgets beyond 2019-20.
Further information on the scheme is available from:
Youth Engagement Branch
Telephone: 0300 062 5815