Five new playlists about online reputation have been published on Hwb.
Online reputation is the opinion or view that others have about a person, based on what they say and do online.
The playlists explore:
- how online reputation is formed
- how life online can have both a positive and negative effect on how others view a person, school or college
- the impact online reputation can have on children, families and professions
- some simple ways to manage and improve online reputation.
The playlists include a range of resources, support services and agencies.
- Online reputation (Primary)
- Online reputation (Secondary)
- Online reputation (Parents and carers)
- Online reputation (Educational practitioners)
- Online reputation (Governors)
It is highly recommended that these resources are used as part of a wider scheme of work educating learners about online risk and digital citizenship.