Help and support for you as a new parent and understanding your child’s development from birth.
These online and helpline services can help you with all aspects of family life, through all the different age stages:
Parent Talk Cymru - a new online service connecting mums and dads with parenting coaching from Action for Children.
Family Lives provides information, advice, guidance and support on any aspect of parenting and family life, including bullying.
Practical tips and expert advice
- I’m a new parent, what do I do?
- Your baby, 1 – 6 months
- Your baby, 7 – 12 months
- Understanding and responding to a crying baby
- Your toddler, 1 – 2 years
- Your toddler, 2 – 3 years
- Understanding and Soothing a Crying Toddler
- Your child, 3 – 5 years
- Ten tips to help you support your child's development
- Understanding why your child’s brain is so amazing!
|ICON||How to cope when your baby cries|
|NHS Wales||Bump, Baby & Beyond e-book|
|Cardiff Parenting Services|