Help and support for you as a new parent and understanding your child’s development from birth.
These online and helpline services can help you with all aspects of family life, through all the different age stages:
Parent Talk Wales - a new online service connecting mums and dads with parenting coaching from Action for Children.
Family Lives provides information, advice, guidance and support on any aspect of parenting and family life, including bullying.
Practical tips and expert advice
- I’m a new parent, what do I do?
- How to manage a crying baby
- How to manage a crying baby (downloadable version)
- How to manage a crying toddler
- Ten tips to help you support your child's development
- Understanding your child's development from new born to 7 years old