The report covers various topics such as employment, economic inactivity, claimant count and earnings.
This is not the latest release in the series: Regional economic and labour market profiles
The latest release includes new data for:
- Employment, unemployment and economic inactivity levels and rates (year to September 2019)
- Gross Value Added (GVA) (2018)
- Average weekly earnings (2019)
- VAT/PAYE active business enterprises, enterprise births and deaths (2018)
- Business Structure (2019).
Our Welsh Economy in Numbers dashboard also presents key economy and labour market indicators for Wales with comparisons against the other UK countries and regions. Now with improved coverage and functionality.
Regional economic and labour market profiles, January 2020 , file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 061 6029
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau a gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.