This report provides evidence on the factors that shape and influence the housing system and a profile of key trends.
This is the latest release in the series: Review of evidence to inform the development of the National Housing Strategy
The report is based on the six key principles that have been developed for the national housing strategy. These are:
- to develop an adequate supply of affordable housing
- to provide high quality homes
- to provide high quality housing services
- to contribute to the health and well-being of the people of Wales
- to contribute to regeneration and sustainable communities
- to respond effectively to climate change.
Review of evidence to inform the development of the National Housing Strategy , file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.