Skip to main content

When and how you can appeal an unsuccessful application to a local authority to include or amend a right of way.

First published:
1 March 2015
Last updated:


Appeals under schedule 14 to the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 , file type: PDF, file size: 319 KB

319 KB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.