Skip to main content

If you are experiencing difficulties in meeting any of the contractual requirements under your Glastir contract you should contact Rural Payments Wales (RPW) immediately to request a derogation and discuss the options available to you.

For example, you may need to seek a derogation from one of your contract options due to the recent dry weather conditions or TB movement restrictions.

All derogation requests must be made in writing or via your RPW Online account and must be made before it is needed. The request should include full details, including field numbers and the options affected. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and you should not deviate from your Glastir contract without approval from RPW.

Where a derogation is granted, your payment may be reduced depending upon the option(s) affected, but no penalties will be applied for failing to deliver the option(s) covered by the derogation.

Please be aware that a derogation cannot be granted if you have already failed to meet your contractual requirements.

If you have any queries, please contact us using your RPW Online account or via the Customer Contact Centre on 0300 062 5004.