Data on sickness absence rates for directly employed NHS staff for April to June 2018.
This is not the latest release in the series: Sickness absence in the NHS
- Sickness absence was 4.8%, up 0.1 percentage point from the same period in 2017.
- The Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust had the highest sickness absence, 6.9%.
- Velindre NHS Trust had the lowest sickness absence, 3.8%.
- The highest staff group sickness absence was in the Ambulance staff group, 7.5%.
- The lowest staff group sickness absence was in the Medical and Dental staff group, 1.5%.
Sickness absence in the NHS, April to June 2018 , file type: PDF, file size: 604 KB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 6735
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau a gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.