Report on the Welsh Government administrative estate, covering the period 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
State of the estate, 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 , file type: PDF, file size: 9 MB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email email@example.com. Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.
The report demonstrates that our estate continues to perform well in terms of efficiency, but there have been significant challenges to reducing costs due to inflationary pressures.
In 2017 to 2018 we:
- reduced the number of core properties occupied by 3, to 20
- reduced our electricity consumption by 21.9%
- reduced our water consumption by 11.28%
- reduced our carbon emissions by 14%, to 5,376 t CO2
- reduced the amount of waste sent to landfill by 36.7%.