Application form , file type: DOCX, file size: 235 KB
In order to apply for funding, you must:
- Be a national Voluntary Youth Organisation operating on an all-Wales basis (actively engaged in a minimum of 18 local authorities either physically or digitally), and/or
- Deliver specialist youth work services aimed at young people with protected characteristics or from a disadvantaged socio-economic background which is not widely provided elsewhere and which would be of strategic relevance to the youth work strategy by increasing equality and diversity of opportunities
Applications can be joint bids.
- Be delivering youth work to young people aged 11 to 25 in line with:
- Youth Work National Occupational Standards
- Youth Work in Wales: Principles and Purposes
- The National Youth Work Strategy for Wales 2019
- Adhere to the UN Convention on Rights of the Child (UNCRC) and the Rights of Children and Young Persons (Wales) Measure 2011, and the Children and Young People’s National Participation Standards
- Demonstrate how you will meet the language requirements of the young people you work with, and
- Demonstrate how you will share skills and promising practice with others, in particular round progressing equality and reaching out to increase inclusion.
It is proposed that the new funding cycle will begin in May 2023 and end on 31 March 2025.
To apply for the grant, an application form must be completed and hard copy returned by 10am on 11 April 2023.
Further information on the scheme is available from:
Youth Engagement Branch
Telephone: 0300 250 0485. Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.