Skip to main content

If you are about to lose your home and become homeless, there is support to help you.

Local authorities

Local authorities must help people who could lose their home or are homeless.

They can help you find a home. They work with other support organisations that can help people keep their homes or find a new one.

To find out what help and support you can get, contact your local authority:

Search using:
For example CF10 3NQ


Shelter Cymru

Advice line: 08000 495 495

Advice for people in housing need from Shelter Cymru.

Citizens Advice

Free confidential advice from Citizens Advice.

Help for armed forces and veterans

Read our housing for ex-armed forces personnel guidance to find support near you.