Our plan to improve services for those at risk of entering or already in the criminal justice system.
Framework to support positive change for those at risk of offending in Wales , file type: PDF, file size: 3 MB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email email@example.com. Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.
The framework identifies 6 areas for action:
- reducing the number of women in the criminal justice system
- tackling domestic abuse
- improving support for ex-armed forces personnel in the criminal justice system
- providing support for young adults and care leavers
- supporting offenders’ families following sentencing
- prioritising the needs of Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) groups