The group provided advice to the Minister for Children and Social Care on the effectiveness of statutory advocacy services.
What we do
- contributing to the development of the national approach to advocacy for looked after children and young people
- reviewing the effectiveness of the national approach to statutory advocacy
- identifying which advocacy services work well
- identifying the barriers that prevent children and young people accessing services
- considering regional performance information on advocacy
The work of the T&FG concluded in June 2021.
A National Advocacy Provision Forum has been set up to carry on the work.