This consultation ended 23 February 2021.
Summary of outcome
The summary of responses is now available.
Details of outcome
Summary of responses , file type: PDF, file size: 629 KB
Consultation responses in full , file type: PDF, file size: 8 MB
We would like your views on whether to continue to allow home use for early medical abortion up to 10 weeks gestation after the pandemic.
Consultation document , file type: PDF, file size: 357 KB
We are consulting on:
- whether the temporary approval has had a positive impact on abortion services for women
- risks and safety concerns
- how this has affected other NHS services
- whether there are benefits in relations to safeguarding and women's safety
- how this will affect people from different backgrounds and from economically disadvantaged areas
- whether the temporary changes should become permanent