Welsh Revenue Authority Board minutes: 28 May 2020
Minutes from the Welsh Revenue Authority (WRA) Board meeting held on 28 May 2020.
In this page
- Kathryn Bishop, Chair
- Dyfed Edwards, Deputy Chair
- David Jones, Non-Executive
- Jocelyn Davies, Non-Executive
- Lakshmi Narain, Non-Executive
- Dyfed Alsop, Executive Member
- Sam Cairns, Executive Member
- Becca Godfrey, Executive Member
- Joanna Ryder, Chief of Staff
- Melissa Quignon-Finch, Head of HR
- Kate Innes, Interim Chief Finance Officer
- Jim Scopes, Interim Chief Strategy Officer
- Catrin Durie, Head of Communications
- Amy Bowden, Interim Head of Legal
- Rob Hay, Deputy Head of Tax Strategy, Policy and Engagement Division
- Ceri Sullivan, Board Secretariat
1. Welcome and introductions
- The Chair welcomed everybody to the meeting. Apologies were received from Lucy Robinson and Andrew Jeffreys. Rob Hay would deputise for Andrew.
2. Business continuity and staff wellbeing
3. Financial performance
4. Minutes of the April meetings and redacted minutes for publication
- The minutes of the last meeting were agreed, as were the redacted minutes for publication.
5. Forward look
- Members requested that the Forward Look be circulated for discussion at a future meeting, and the Chair took an action to consider items for inclusion before the document was circulate to the Board.
- The Board requested a future item on the UK supplementary budget, specifically to discuss the implications on the WRA as an administrative body.
6. Any other business
- No other business was raised.
 There are certain circumstances where it is not appropriate to share all of the information contained within the Board minutes, for example, where it contains personal or commercial data or relates to the formulation of government policy etc. or the effective conduct of public affairs. In such circumstances, the information has been redacted and the text is marked clearly that this has been the case.