In this page
- Kathryn Bishop, Chair
- Dyfed Edwards, Deputy Chair
- David Jones, Non-Executive
- Jocelyn Davies, Non-Executive
- Lakshmi Narain, Non-Executive
- Dyfed Alsop, Executive Member
- Sam Cairns, Executive Member
- Rebecca Godfrey, Executive Member
- Lucy Robinson, Staff Elected Member
- Joanna Ryder, Chief of Staff
- Melissa Quignon-Finch, Chief People Officer
- Kate Innes, Interim Chief Finance Officer
- Jim Scopes, Interim Chief Strategy Officer
- Catrin Durie, Head of Communications
- Amy Bowden, Interim Head of Legal
- Anna Adams, Deputy Director of Tax Strategy, Policy and Engagement - Welsh Treasury
1. Welcome and introductions, conflicts of Interest, apologies
- The Chair welcomed everybody to the meeting. Apologies were received from Andrew Jeffreys Director, Welsh Treasury; Anna Adams would deputise.
2. Business continuity and staff wellbeing
3. Chair’s Report
- The Chair informed members that the ‘Diligent Board’ software would be implemented over the coming weeks and Non-Executives would need to undertake training. A question was raised about the use of Teams through Non-Executive WRA accounts/iPads, and the Chair agreed to pick the matter up over the coming weeks.
- The Minister for Finance and Trefnydd would attend the Board meeting on the 18 June. This was part of the arrangement made under the Framework Document for the Minister to meet with the full Board annually.
The Board strategy away day was previously arranged to take place over a full day but this would now be cancelled and replaced by a series of shorter sessions. Some sort of informal interaction would also be arranged for the Board.
4. Minutes of the May Board meetings
- The Minutes of the May meetings were agreed as an accurate account of what was discussed, the redacted minutes were also agreed for the purpose of publication.
5. Welsh Treasury
6. Any other business
- No other business was raised.
 There are certain circumstances where it is not appropriate to share all of the information contained within the Board minutes, for example, where it contains personal or commercial data or relates to the formulation of government policy etc. or the effective conduct of public affairs. In such circumstances, the information has been redacted and the text is marked clearly that this has been the case.