Working together to deliver a fair tax system for Wales.
We’ll work with taxpayers, their representatives and the public to deliver a fair tax system for Wales.
We’ve worked with you to develop a charter which sets out shared values, behaviours and standards which enable us to work together.
- Secure: protect information and respect confidentiality.
- Supportive: provide support when you ask for help. Build easy to use and effective digital services.
- Fair: be honest in our dealings with each other. Tackle evasion and avoidance, use powers consistently and proportionately.
- Engaging: support people to understand devolved taxation and work together to develop it for the benefit of Wales.
- Responsive: listen to each other and be open in our conversations, act on feedback and advice given. Treat each other with respect.
- Bilingual: confidence to conduct our business in Welsh and English.
- Accurate: work together to get things right and correct them if we need to, share accurate data and information, taking reasonable care to avoid mistakes. Keep accurate records.
- Efficient: respond quickly to each other, submit returns and process requests on time. Identify ways we can improve the service.
If we've not behaved in line with the above standards and values you can let us know or make a complaint.