Rebecca Evans MS, Minister for Finance and Trefnydd
Today, I published the Welsh Government’s draft Budget proposals for 2021-22, which sets out our plans to protect, build, and change for a more prosperous, more equal, and a greener Wales. The draft Budget sets out strategic spending plans for revenue and capital, and taxation and borrowing; as well as detailed portfolio budget proposals 2021-22.
I will make an Oral Statement on the draft Budget in the Senedd Cymru on 12 January 2021.
The documents published today are all available on the Welsh Government website.
- Draft Budget proposals
- Draft Budget Narrative document, including the Strategic Integrated Impact Assessment
- Budget Expenditure Lines
- Draft Budget 2021-22 - leaflet
- Budget Improvement Plan
- Restatement of Final Budget 2020-21
The following documents, which are part of the suite of documents published today, are also available:
- Chief Economist’s Report
- Distributional Analysis of Devolved Public Spending in Wales
- Welsh Taxes Outlook - Office for Budget Responsibility independent assessment of our tax proposal