Rebecca Evans MS, Minister for Finance and Local Government
Today, I published the Welsh Government’s Draft Budget proposals for 2023-24. The Draft Budget sets out strategic spending plans for revenue and capital, as well as taxation and borrowing. It contains detailed portfolio Draft Budget proposals for 2023-24 and indicative proposals for 2024-25.
I will make an oral statement on the Draft Budget in the Senedd this afternoon.
The documents published today are all available on the Welsh Government website.
- Draft Budget proposals
- Draft Budget Narrative document, including the Strategic Integrated Impact Assessment
- Budget Expenditure Lines
- Tables supporting spending plans (ODS format)
- Draft Budget 2023-24 - leaflet
The following documents, which are part of the suite of documents published today, are also available:
- Chief Economist’s Report
- Infrastructure Investment Project Pipeline
- Budget Improvement Plan
- Tax Policy Report: December 2022
- Welsh Rates of Income Tax Ready Reckoner 2023-24
- Welsh Taxes Outlook - Office for Budget Responsibility independent assessment of our tax proposal