Skip to main content

Register as a DAF partner if you work for a local authority, charity, advice agency or housing association to apply on someone's behalf.

First published:
11 December 2018
Last updated:

You need to register as a partner even if the organisation you work for is already registered.

You can become a partner if you are:

  • a support worker
  • a housing officer
  • a social worker
  • other similar professional

How to apply

Please email DAF.Partners@necsws.comYou will get a registration pack. You will need to complete it and send back.

What happens next

Your details will be checked. If approved, you will become a partner.

You will get training, to help you support people to complete their application.

Once registered, you will get an ‘approved partner code’. You will need this when you apply for the fund on someone’s behalf.