Recognising the employer’s commitment to developing and supporting their workforce through Apprenticeships.
Entries should demonstrate how the approach taken by your organisation in the delivery of Apprenticeships:
- Has a focus on the learner.
- Has had a significant impact on learner performance.
- Has seen your Apprenticeship programme developed in line with your organisational aims and objectives.
- Has seen you offer additional support and resource (above that expected of a similar sized organisation) to ensure that learners achieve the aims of their Apprenticeship programme.
- Has seen you develop an Apprenticeship programme which seek to address the additional needs of the wider community.