Applications for the Apprenticeship Awards Cymru are now closed.
Entries should demonstrate one or more of the following, specifically how they:
- Motivate and inspire every learner to achieve their full potential
- Go ‘over and above’ the requirements of the programmes, qualifications and frameworks they deliver, by using tailored or innovative approaches to learning delivery
- Have outstanding expertise in teaching and learning and their occupational area, with an in-depth understanding of the needs of employers
- Are committed to their own personal development and that of their organisation
- Share their knowledge and expertise with colleagues to help improve the overall delivery of work-based learning