Apprenticeship Commissioning Programme Wales Framework: employer privacy notice
How we will use the information that you provide and how long we will keep it for.
The form requires you to provide personal data. The Welsh Government will be data controller for this information and we will use it in line with our public task and the official authority vested in us.
We will use this information to contact you regarding your experience of the Welsh Government’s apprenticeship programme. This feedback will allow us to better understand how the programme is operating and whether improvements can be made. To do this your personal data will be shared with third party researchers appointed by and acting on behalf of the Welsh Government. Research agencies and academic institutions will carry out research for evaluation and statistical purposes only and will contact you directly.
Your data will be held for ten years after which point it will be destroyed.
Under data protection legislation, you have the right:
- to be informed of the personal data Welsh Government holds about you and to access it
- to require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data
- to (in certain circumstances) object to or restrict processing
- for (in certain circumstances) your data to be ‘erased’
- to (in certain circumstances) data portability
- to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is our independent regulator for data protection
For further information about the information which the Welsh Government holds and its use, or if you wish to exercise your rights under the UK GDPR, please see contact details below:
The Welsh Government’s data protection officer can be contacted at:
Data Protection Officer
The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office are:
Telephone: 0165 545 745 or 0303 123 1113