Skip to main content

Currently 40% of livestock keepers are benefiting from the use of Manage My CPH.

First published:
22 September 2021
Last updated:

Online mapping

The online mapping enables you to electronically:

  • transition your existing CPH to the new rules for livestock movement recording purpose.
  • create a new CPH request for livestock movement recording purposes;
  • add temporary land to a CPH via a Temporary Land Association (TLA);
  • make amendments to land already included within a CPH

From September, RPW online customers who have not transitioned to the new rules will be contacted directly by RPW to map their land on Manage My CPH.

What you need to do once you have received the letter from RPW:

  1. Familiarise yourself with the new CPH rules
  2. Transition your existing CPH using the online help tools. 
  3. Alternatively contact us and arrange a digital assistance telephone call to help you map livestock land to your CPH. 

How do I do this?

Login to your RPW Online account. Select “Manage My CPH” under the “Land” menu to record all the land used for livestock and follow the online tutorial. 

If you have any queries or require assistance  please contact the Customer Contact Centre using your RPW Online account. Or call 0300 062 5004. 

Further information, including a detailed guidance booklet and FAQ document can be found on our website.