Skip to main content

In this guide

3. Give someone permission to act on your behalf

Use this online form to authorise someone to act for you in your tax affairs with us at the Welsh Revenue Authority. 

You can authorise:

  • an agent, such as a solicitor or accountant
  • a ‘trusted helper’ like a friend or relative

Once approved, we’ll send a letter to you and the person you’ve authorised to confirm that they can act on your behalf.

We’ll hold this authority until you tell us of any changes. If you no longer want an authorised person to act for you, please contact us.