Skip to main content

4. Power of attorney

You need to have power of attorney over property and financial affairs to act for someone with us without them authorising you.

If you already hold power of attorney to act for someone, let us know by sending us a certified copy of the power of attorney by post to:

Welsh Revenue Authority

PO Box 108
Merthyr Tydfil
CF47 7DL

Once we receive this, we will only communicate with you around this person’s tax issues. Contact us for help with this process.