Collecting demographic data, measuring customer satisfaction and investigating motivations among people visiting Cadw monuments.
This is the latest release
The Cadw Peak Season Visitor Survey 2022 collected demographic data, measured customer satisfaction and investigated motivations for visiting Cadw sites during the summer of 2022. Face-to-face surveys were carried out at 11 staffed Cadw monuments during July and August.
- Pre- and post- pandemic demographics remain largely unchanged.
- Cadw sites continue to achieve very high visitor satisfaction. Overall experience.
- Being interested in castles / historic sites stands out as the most common main factor for visiting the site.
- The majority of visitors to sites which have interpretive installations really like them.
- Prompted ideas to improve the visitor experience are quite evenly spread, with audio/digital tours and more events being popular suggestions.
Cadw Peak Season Visitor Survey: 2022 , file type: PDF, file size: 2 MB
Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.