Use this service to create a user account to file Land Transaction Tax online, as a solicitor or conveyancer.
Your organisation will need to be registered before you can create a user account.
Welsh Revenue Authority online service
Before you start
If you’re unsure whether an account already exists, please contact us.
You'll need your organisation’s registration number from your online administrator to register. They can find it on their ‘Manage online users’ page.
How to create a user account
- Enter your email address and select Send verification code.
- A verification code from Microsoft will be sent to this email address. You need to use the code within 10 minutes.
- If you do not receive it immediately, check your ‘junk’ or ‘spam’ folder. Contact us if you’ve not received it.
- Once received, enter the verification code, and select Verify code.
- Choose and confirm a password, then select Create.
- The next screen will ask for your name, enter this and select Next.
- Enter your organisation’s registration number from your online administrator.
- Your account will then be created. Tell your online administrator, so they can activate you.
Contact us if you need any help with this process.