Take and send geotagged photos for Growing for the Environment scheme (window 2).
How to take geotagged photographs
For full details of:
- what a geotagged photograph is, and
- how to take one
please see: Rural grants and payments: geotagged photo guidance.
Growing for the Environment (Window 2) requirements
You must take photographs before, during and after Growing for the Environment activity. All photographs must be geotagged photographs.
You have to take geotagged photographs of the fields at the following stages:
- before cultivations or direct drilling
- during cultivations and sowing activity
- during harvesting or first grazing of the crop
- on 15 October 2022 for Unsprayed root or forage crop (option 4)
- on 15 February 2024 for under sowing maize (option 9)
It does not matter whether the photographs are portrait or landscape. You must include all relevant information.
It is your responsibility to provide enough evidence that the required management has taken place. Failure to provide enough evidence may delay or stop payment.
You will need to upload your geotagged photographs to RPW Online. We will check that the activity has been completed in the correct area as specified in the contract.