In this guide
The Help to Stay - Wales scheme aims to work alongside support offered by your mortgage lender and in line with the UK Mortgage Charter.
The scheme may be able to help you if you meet all of the following criteria.
- Your household is either in, or facing, mortgage difficulty and you are at risk of losing your home.
- The property is in Wales.
- The property is valued at £300,000 or less.
- The property is subject to only one existing legal charge by your first charge mortgage lender.
- The applicant is the owner of the property and it is their primary or sole residence.
- The total household income is not greater that £67,000 per annum.