Skip to main content

To lease your property on the scheme you will need to ensure that you can:

  • Provide Gas Safety, Electrical Safety and Energy Performance certificates
  • Provide Buildings Insurance (including Public Liability)
  • Where relevant, provide written permission i.e. letter/email, confirming that your lender agrees to you leasing the property through the Scheme 
  • Meet mandatory property standard requirements set by Welsh 
  • Government (a grant is available to bring properties up to the agreed standard) 
  • Provide a copy of Land Registry to confirm ownership of property
  • Be responsible for paying any service charges related to the property and any external works to the property.

This list is not exhaustive. Get in touch with your local authority to discuss further.