This report contains a selection of headline results.
It contains results on the following topics:
- satisfaction with health services
- satisfaction with education
- access to services and facilities
- local authority services
- healthy behaviours (BMI, diet, smoking, drinking, and exercise)
- sport participation and latent demand
- children’s rights
- arts, museums, heritage, libraries, and archives
- attitudes towards the Welsh language
- noise pollution
- poverty (including food poverty)
- internet access and use
- job satisfaction
National Survey for Wales headline results, April 2017 to March 2018 , file type: PDF, file size: 905 KB
National Survey for Wales headline results, April 2017 to March 2018: infographic , file type: PDF, file size: 154 KB
Telephone: 0300 025 6685
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau a gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.