This consultation ended 1 May 2012.
Details of outcome
Summary of responses , file type: PDF, file size: 372 KB
Consultation responses: Part 1 , file type: PDF, file size: 3 MB
Consultation responses: Part 2 , file type: PDF, file size: 2 MB
Consultation responses: Part 3 , file type: PDF, file size: 2 MB
Consultation responses: Part 4 , file type: PDF, file size: 3 MB
Consultation responses: Part 5 , file type: PDF, file size: 2 MB
We want your views on the proposed arrangements for establishing and directing a new body for Wales' natural resources.
This consultation seeks views on:
- our overall proposals
- our proposals for implementing the legal changes required to establish the new body
- our ambitions for the new body and its overall purpose
- our proposed arrangements for customer and stakeholder engagement including mechanisms for ensuring accountability and transparency in the work of the new body
- our proposals for the main functions and powers of the body
- our proposals for the status of the body and how it will be governed including arrangements for an executive board and wider stakeholder engagement
- how we propose to take forward issues around cross-border governance and how the body will be fully accountable to ministers.
Consultation document , file type: PDF, file size: 710 KB
Natural Resources Wales became operational in April 2013. For more information on Natural Resources Wales (external link) visit their website.