Data on sickness absence rates for directly employed NHS staff for July to September 2018.
- Sickness absence was 5.2%, up 0.1 percentage point from the same period in 2017.
- The Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust had the highest sickness absence, 6.9%.
- Public Health Wales NHS Trust had the lowest sickness absence, 3.9%.
- The highest staff group sickness absence was in the Ambulance staff group, 7.6%.
- The lowest staff group sickness absence was in the Medical and Dental staff group, 1.6%.
Sickness absence in the NHS, July to September 2018 , file type: PDF, file size: 613 KB
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 6735
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau a gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.