Skip to main content

1. Overview

If you need to make changes to your home because of a disability or an older person you can apply for support from 1 or more of:

  • ENABLE: support for living independently scheme
  • Disabled Facilities Grant

Changes you can make to your home

  • widen doors and install ramps
  • improve access to rooms and facilities, for example stair lifts or a downstairs bathroom
  • provide a heating system suitable for your needs
  • adapt heating or lighting controls to make them easier to use