The report focuses upon the participant characteristics and experiences of the Communities for Work (CfW) and Communities for Work Plus (CfW+) programmes, since their inception in 2015 and 2018 respectively up until April 2023.
This is not the latest release in the series: Evaluation of Communities for Work and Communities for Work Plus from 2015 and 2018 respectively to March 2023
The aim of the evaluation is to provide evidence about the impact of the CfW and CfW+ programmes. This report is one of a series of four reports that covers the evaluation.
The report focuses upon participant experiences and addresses the following objectives:
- to assess the extent to which the programmes engaged individuals from the priority groups they set out to engage.
- to compare outcomes for individuals across different demographic groups and sub-groups, as defined by the target groups for the programmes.
- to review whether the rationale for targeting specific groups and geographies was appropriate for current and future community employability programmes.
- to review the extent to which the delivery models met the needs of specific groups.
- to review how new elements of the CfW and CfW+ programme, such as the ‘in work support element’ were delivered and contributed to the achievement of the programmes’ aims and objectives.
Evaluation of Communities for Work and Communities for Work Plus: Participant characteristics and experiences , file type: PDF, file size: 3 MB
Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.