Skip to main content

2. Who can offer a home

To offer a home in Wales for refugees from Ukraine you must:

  • live or own residential property in Wales
  • have not been matched with guests from Ukraine
  • be able to offer a spare room or separate home for at least 6 months
  • have leave to remain in the UK for at least 6 months
  • not have a criminal record

If you have a separate property available for less than 6 months, you could offer a short term stay for free or at a discount through