Access funding to undertake building safety related surveys.
The Welsh Building Safety Fund allows Responsible Persons the opportunity to access support to carry out building safety related surveys.
The Welsh Government has procured a consultant to carry out the work, ensuring a consistent and high-quality approach to surveying buildings.
This work will allow us to:
- understand the scale of issues in the building
- provide balanced advice on options for any support for remediation
- prioritise next steps on a risk basis
- plan and support work to address capacity issues in the sector
- provide clarity to residents and building owners
The first stage of this process is to complete an Expression of Interest form which:
- gives applicants an opportunity to submit information about their building.
- helps us to understand the scale of building works necessary to address fire safety issues in medium and high rise buildings.
Before completing the expression of interest form, read the guidance notes.