Skip to main content

Find out if you are eligible to pay less Council Tax

Council Tax is charged on all homes and it is usually paid if you are over 18 and own or rent your home.

You may be entitled to pay less Council Tax if:

For more information, read our leaflet.

If you think that you may be eligible you should contact your local authority's Council Tax department.